Conquest Completion Services

 Unpaid Overtime


On Friday, December 7, 2020, Fitapelli & Schaffer, LLP,alongside Bruckner Burch PLLC, filed a collective action lawsuit against Conquest Completion Services, LLC (“Conquest Completion”) for unpaid wages. Conquest Completion, “one of the largest fleets of high capacity extended reach coiled tubing units” for the oil and gas industry in the United States, has allegedly failed to pay its operators the proper overtime wages.This lawsuit seeks to recover overtime compensation for mixing operators and other similarly situated employees (collectively “Non- Exempt Employees”) who work or have worked for Conquest Completion throughout the United States.

Conquest Completion pays its Non-Exempt Employees partly on an hourly basis, and then also pays them additional wages on the same or additional paycheck. These additional wages are subject to applicable payroll taxes. Despite being non-exempt employees, the company failed to properly pay Non-Exempt Employees overtime compensation at 1.5 times their regular rate of pay. Specifically, all the compensation paid to Non-Exempt Employees was not factored in when calculating the regular rate of pay for purposes of calculating and paying overtime. As a result, Non-Exempt Employees were significantly underpaidwhen working overtime hours. This lawsuit is brought on behalf of all similarly situated Non- Exempt Employees who elect to opt into this action pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”).

If you work for or have worked for Conquest Completion within the last three years as a mixing operator or in a similar position, and received additional compensation such as a per diem, bonus or other you may be owed wages. Call our firm, Fitapelli & Schaffer, LLP at (212) 300-0375 for more information regarding this case and to see if you may be eligible to opt into this matter.Additionally, if you work in the oil and gas industry, you may be experiencing similar violations. Speak to one of our attorneys for a free and confidential consultation regarding your rights at (212) 300-0375 or visit our website here for more information.

You can also view the filed complaint here.